Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Fitness Goals

I'm pretty excited to do this link up and be accountable to work out and  eat better. I have been doing much better lately but then life gets busy and I get tired and I don't work out. Well... no more of this I'm going to try hard and make time for a half hour workout.,

Goals for the month of May: 

I'm going to get on the scale weigh myself May 1st and not get back on that scale till the end of May. 

I would like to get exercise in 4 times a week. Whether it be take William for a walk, a workout DVD or get to the gym.

I'd really like to drink more water throughout the day. I usually drink around 64 oz and is like to do at least 80 oz. 

Feel better in my clothes. I really do care what the number says on the scale but I would really like to feel results through my clothes.

This month is my birthday month so I can't say I won't eat out but is like to limit my eating out to once a week.

No fast food

No soda

Eat a veggie at least two meals a day



I think these are all realistic and reachable goals that I'm sure I can achieve. Thanks for keeping me accountable! 


1 comment:

  1. Not getting on the scale every day/few days its definitely something I need to work on! It can be really discouraging when you check all the time!

    Good luck with all your goals! :) I'm excited to see what you accomplish in 4 weeks!

    ReplyDelete