Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Holiday Break

Ever since I have had William it's hard to go to work. We are lucky enough to have schedules that allow my husband to be home with most days but how do you think that makes me feel? 
Getting pictures like this while I am at work is nice but still makes me sad. My point is I get how hard it is to leave your baby! I couldn't imagine having to send him to daycare and right now we don't need to. I am fortunate enough to live close to where I work and to get pictures . 
I hope that one day we are fortunate enough that I can be home with my baby or babies one day. I was raised in a family where my mom stayed home and watched children and it was wonderful. I hope to give our babies that experience! 



During the holiday break I am fortunate enough to get a few weeks off. I am enjoying every minute I can as a SAHM while I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment