Monday, April 1, 2013

We're having a baby!



February 9, 2013 was Mardi Gras and we had full intentions of enjoying every bit of what Mardi Gras has to offer. Well... that morning I took a pregnancy test and our day/life changed completely.

its very hard to see the faint line but it is there!!! This was the moment I started to cry with joyful tears. 


Then we waited two days to take another and we were able to get a little bighter pink line.



Then on February 13 we got the bright pink line we had been waiting for.... what a perfect Valentine's Day present.



This is the card we made for Nick. I cant believe this is actually happening. 

So on February 13, 2013 we found out we will be parents for the first time and we couldn't be more excited! 
I have been wanting to be a Mommy for so long and I am so grateful to have found an amazing husband and best friend to share my life with. I am even more excited to be bringing our first child to the world and he or she will be so loved.

I can't believe I am going to be a MOMMY!!!






1 comment: