Thursday, February 28, 2013

sorry life has been crazy


SOOOOO I HAVE MISSED MY BLOG!!


Even though most days I don't have much to say its still so nice to write things out in the blog world.
I have missed it!

Well this past weekend we bought a matress.... we went all out we got a KING size bed. This meant we had to get a new bed spread and sheets so the works. We spent most of our weekend laying in beds to see whether or not we liked it. I never realized how tiring that would be. On Sunday we decided that we weren't going home till we had a mattress. I can't wait to get it on Saturday!!!!!


Then we decided we needed to buy a nice camera . SO off to Best Buy we went. We came home with this bad boy!




My cousin who has been out of town for a few months came back into town and it has been so nice seeing him. He is such a handsome, smart, loving and brave man! He has had his ups and downs but he is trying and he looks amazing!! We all got together at my mom and dads and had lunch and just hung out. He finally got to meet his newest nephew. 



Then we all headed to one of my favorite places and ate Mexican to get together before he headed back home. 

Of course I had to have chips and cheese


Harper and Baby Jaxson




I am so blessed to have such great family in my life!!






No comments:

Post a Comment