Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Baby Baby Baby

Baby Update






The last time I update was about 4  weeks ago..... a lot has happened in that short amount of time.

I am now 24 weeks along and feeling great!

We found out on May 29th what the sex of our little peanut . The result is its a ....








During the last few weeks we have been trying to decide on a name and we have picked a few. Nothing is set in stone!

The last few weeks we have finally decided what we wanted to do in the nursery! I am very excited to start the process of the nursery.
WE have a crib and baby boy bedding now we just need to start the paint process.

So far my energy level is up. I have been walking more and stretching and that seems to really help with my energy and soreness.
I am excited to still have the energy most days to keep up with the things I want to get done. I notice if I sit or lay to long in one position my legs start to hurt but moving around seems to help that.

I am glad to be on summer vacation and being able to rest when needed. I am working my part time job a little more but its so much easier not working during the day then going there.


I am finally feeling him move everyday..... I had been feeling him move occasionally but now its an everyday thing and it is the best feeling in the world!!  It seems every time the hubby tries to feel he stops doing it. Makes me laugh every time.


Things I am looking forward to:

I have my orange drink test the end of this week and I am not looking forward to it. I heard its not so bad but I just want everything to be ok.

I am also looking forward to our family vacation at the end of July . I am not excited to drive to the beach but vacation before baby comes will be so nice

I can't wait to start the nursery next week and see it all come together.

I am excited to have our  baby shower.

         
20 weeks

















23 weeks


2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog through the link-up, I'm 27 weeks! I love finding other prego mama's! I'm loving all the movement, it's definitely the best part. I had my glucose test yesterday and I had the lime but it wasn't bad at all! I can't speak for the orange but there's hope! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for viewing my blog! It's so nice to chat and read about what other mamas have going on!

      Well I hoppe your right about the drink and everything goes well. I'm glad yours did!

      Delete