Thursday, June 27, 2013

Random Thursday

Good morning everyone! We are one day closer to the weekend!


Today is going to be a hot one so I decided I would try to get in a walk before it reached 90 today and I was successful. I always feel 10x better after a nice walk.

I did prenatal yoga yesterday and let me tell you it really stretched me out! It was actually really relaxing and very helpful.


Tomorrow is my glucose test to see if I have gestational diabetes. I am not looking forward to drinking that lovely orange drink that has been sitting in my refrigerator. I hear mixed comments about the drink. I guess I will find out tomorrow.

This weekend we are going to register for our baby boy. I cant wait to pick out all the cute things we will need for him.
Tuesday my sister and my friend Lindsay took me to the store to help show me some of the things they used and didn't use with their babies. It was very helpful and we had a blast with all their little girls.

I am hoping that this weekend we can start painting baby boys nursery and then I can finally set up his crib and bedding.

In 22 days I will be sitting on the beach in Florida. I am so excited for our family vacation just hope I can make it all week out in the sun. This is the first family vacation we have taken where everyone is going. We always took family vacations but never with boyfriends or girlfriends so it will be interesting to see how it goes with everyones husbands and wives along with my sweet niece.

Hope everyone has a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment