Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Baby baby baby

So I haven't updated in awhile but last weekend we had our baby shower for our little man! 

We are so incredibly blessed to have amazing friends and family that love us and our little guy so much!  I'll try to update this week with baby shower recap!

This past week has been all about the nursery! Trying to get everything organized and arranged the way we want. 

My mom and Nick putting the crib together! 



                  The finished project! 

Don't mind the tape still on the wall! 

I'm so grateful that I have a crib and a room and all the necessary baby stuff for our little man to come. We still have 8 weeks but makes me feel better knowing if he came early we would be ok. 

Lately I have been feeling blah. I don't know if its just because the bigger I get the more emotional I get, or if its just lack of motivation. I am in a funk of having to start school back up and having a whole new set of preschoolers. Or, might be I'm not sure where I will be or when I can get in my classroom! Yikes! I'm just trying to breathe and not stress. 

I honestly hate this feeling because I have nothing to complain about! I am still having an easy pregnancy, I have a loving family and husband and I have a great job. I am so excited to meet our little guy! 

I think we have decided on a name!!!

 
           Sneak peek of the fabric ! 



28 weeks to 30 weeks! I'm beginning to pop out more and more!!! 


6 comments:

  1. A name?? YAY!!!!!!!! The room is looking great!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin! Yes, I believe we may have decided on one and it makes me tear up to call him that!

      Love the new nursery colors!

      Delete
  2. Awwwww....I'm so excited to find out! He definitely needs a name! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait till I can finally tell everyone and see him and hold him!

      Delete
  3. I love that blue! I love that fabric, too! So fun! We are coming closer on a name, too, but still not referring to her as anything! I thought for sure we'd have a name at this point! I think I wore the same striped shirt today, too. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blue I am in love with!!! It looks so nice with everything! I think its funny that before we found out the sex of the baby we had names picked out but now that we know its a boy we can't make a firm decision.

      You look amazing! I don't know how you got through summer school and have a very small window of a break. You Rock!

      Delete