Thursday, August 1, 2013

Vacation recap

Vacation was amazing!!! One whole week on the beach who could complain!

It was a nice baby moon and get away before I go back to work!

Let me tell you it was a long long long drive for this pregnant woman. Especially when the car was packed. Lets just say we weren't happy campers on the drive or when we got there. We were tired!

On our way


The first night Nick and I took a walk on the beach and enjoyed the sand between our toes.



We had a lot of nights like this!

Many of our days were spent by the beach and then later by the pool.





One day Nick and I went and explored the town and we found a state park and we had a lot of fun.
During this time we saw a swamp. We also saw an exhibit with alligators and we saw ships and boats, tons of fish and birds.

We had decided before we left that we all would go and do some deep sea fishing. I was pretty excited about this. I had never had motion sickness or anything like that so I thought we'll I should be able to do this! NOT!!!!

Before we got on the boat
On our way back

My sister and brother in law sad they didn't catch any fish.


I was miserable!

We even did a mini maternity photo shoot on the beach


The ride home with seven adults was ridiculous! Glad to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment