Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A few baby items


 
As I anxiously await something to happen in my body to make me go into labor I thought I would share a few things ! 

I'm so anxious and ready to meet out little man. When we went to the doctor on Friday I was dilated to a one I wanted more progress but at least it is a start. 

How cute is this hat a co worker gave to me. It is pretty awesome she is pretty awesome! 
I am so excited to spend the holidays with our little guy and getting him all dressed up. 

Seriously how cute is this? I die everytome I look at it!

Can you say cutest new born pictures ever! I seriously can't thank Carrie enough for all her generosity and caring. She is such a sweet person!

We did the finishing touched on the nursery and finally finished the babies closet. I'm so impressed and in love with the way everything turned out!

 
Now all we need is for him to make his appearance and meet his mommy and daddy! 

If we go till Friday I'm guessing at our next app we will talk about inducing me . So let's hope in the next few days little man is as excited as we are to meet us! 






No comments:

Post a Comment