Monday, October 7, 2013

Waiting or induction

 Good morning I am officially 39 weeks 3 days!! I can't believe my due date is Friday! 


Lately I have been debating on if he doesn't come on his own when do we say it's ok to induce me. 
Nick and I both want to let him come on his own but I also don't want to be pregnant for 42 weeks! 
I really don't know how I feel about being induced, I hear mixed stories about it. Some people have awesome experiences and some our on labor for hours or days and then end up with a c section. That's just not really the plan I had in mind. I know it's not going to go exactly the way I want it!

I guess we have to continue to run on his time and see what happens! I am just very anxious now at this point to meet him! 

2 comments:

  1. I was induced with 6 of the 7 kids. It was a good experience with all of them. Highly recommend the birthing ball. Good luck sweetie!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete