Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thursday how I thought you were Friday



Ok so it really is Thursday and not Friday :( 
Its ok Thursdays are always good.

This means that it is time for its ok.........


its ok that I would forget everything if I didn't make lists

its ok that everyday I bring my lunch to work and sometimes I don't want what I brought

Its ok that my fridge is practically empty and I need groceries ( sorry Nick)

its ok that I have really fallen off the workout wagon ( I am trying to get use to it again)

Its ok that its payday Friday tomorrow and I have a plan for all my money already :) 

Its ok that I really really really need to shop. I need some new things

Its ok that recently I have found a few new TV shows to watch. Has anyone watched the  New Girl and of course still Greys Anatomy im on season 3.

Its ok that I am in love with hot tea now. I love the Green, Raspberry, and Peach.

Its ok that I wear my hair the same boring way everyday.

Its ok that i have super small feet and my kids in my class can fit in them

Its ok that I really want to go to the beach.

Its ok that I really want to do some craft projects this weekend but I chose to go to Mardi Gras instead.



Hope everyone has a great Thursday!



No comments:

Post a Comment