Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Being a Mommy


As far as I can remember I have always wanted to be a Mommy. I have spent my whole life around kids and babies. As a child my mom babysat so I was able to get lots of practice. As I got older I babysat as well. Needless to say I knew I could do the taking care of the baby part.  Little did I know my life would change forever. 

Labor is nothing like tv or what I thought it was going to be like. I thought it would be like I would have contractions and my water break then I would head to the hospital. That was definitely not the case. I was 40 weeks and thought baby would be coming any day now not the case. 41 weeks came around and still nothing. So we headed to the doctor to check everything and possibly discuss induction. We talked and it was Thursday and if he didn't come by Sunday we would head to the hospital. Long story short nothing throughout my 42 hours of labor went the way I thought or had planned.
Even though nothing went the way I wanted it was the most rewarding thing I have ever went through. I am so lucky to be this little guys mom and I am loving every minute of it! 

I never could imagine the love I have for this little guy! Although it's hard at times and the first few weeks were crazy it is worth every crazy minute and I can't wait to do it again in the future. 

William 
I  am so thankful for you. You have brought so much joy and love into our life and I am so glad you are mine. You are such a good, easy baby. You are sleeping so well and being so nice to your dad and I. I love the way you are starting to smile and you are trying so hard to talk. I can't wait to help you grow and learn. I look forward to watching you and documenting you as you get older. 




No comments:

Post a Comment