Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas 2014



Christmas is by far my favorite time of year. I love the cold weather , Christmas lights, Christmas trees and Chriatmas music! I love peppermint candies , peppermint candy canes and peppermint creamer! 
Peppermint coffe' 
This year was so different! Having a child totally changes the way you feel about Christmas! Although William didn't like opening gifts he sure liked the paper. 
We spent Cheistmas Eve day with Nick's Dad and step mom. It was so relaxing and nice to have time to sit and relax between places. Thanksgiving was crazy!!!
Matching outfits!!! I love that he has cousins so close to his age! 
We made homemade cookies for Samta and then headed to my Aunts to meet up with all of my moms side of the family! 

Cookies and reindeer food! 
Santa came 

Christmas Day was spent with Nicks mom in the morning and boy did she spoil us rotten! 
Then we headed to my parents for the rest of the night! We were so anxious to give our parents there presents! We worked really hard and snuck around to get all home videos transferred to DVD and boy did they love it! 

We had a wonderful Christmas and a great year! Can't wait to see what 2015 has in store for our family! 


No comments:

Post a Comment