Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Trying to find my groove

Do you ever just feel like sometimes life just doesn't go in your favor? Well, right now I'm at that point in my life. I feel like I can't figure out how my schedule is suppose to go. 

Balancing being a teacher, a wife and a mother has been hard lately. Trying to find the right balance of not working on stuff at home while the baby is up or needing to work on more stuff at home but feel guilty of not spending more time with Will. This year I switched jobs at my place of employment  and although I love it it's still very new and I'm learning the demands of my administrators while trying to always improve as a teacher. 
Mommy life is great and I am so excited to bring another child into our family. Right now Will doesn't each much during lunch or dinner so I worry about that. He throws temper tantrums and sometimes I feel like he only does these things for me. Why me? I want him to have fun, behave, play and learn. I want to be present and I want him to know he is a big boy and he can't act that way. 
Wife life is great just seems life has been crazy and we haven't made it much of s priority to be about just us two. 
Maybe it's my pregnancy hormones, maybe it's just me stressing out but I'd really like to find a balance. 

2 comments:

  1. You are speaking my language lady. Balance has got to be the hardest part of being a mama, especially a working mama. Sometimes I totally feel like I've got it down and things are flowing and then everything gets turned upside down and I'm back to square 1. I wish I had some kind of magical advice for us both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just so glad to here I am not the only one!! Us Mommas have to stick together.

      Delete