Tuesday, November 5, 2013

William is one week old



Today I am one week old! I can't believe our baby has been with is a week already! We are so blessed to have a healthy and happy baby boy! 

We took our first outing today to get a few things. Of course he slept the whole trip. It was nice to get out of the house but when we were done Mom was sore and was ready to go home. 

Milestones
I like to eat! Mom feeds me every two to three hours during the day and about every four hours during the night. 

I was born 7lbs 4 oz on Tuesday October 22 and on Friday Oct 25 I weighed 6 lbs 13 oz when I went back to the doctor on Mobday October 28 I weighed 7lbs 6 oz. I am healthy! 

I am very alert for a newborn. I like to be alert in the morning and later in the evening. 

I like to be cuddled with and kissed on! 

Sometimes I smile due to gas but it is so cute! 

My little family of three!!!

2 comments: