Monday, November 25, 2013

Our family of three





It's so crazy to think at this time two weeks ago our sweet William was born! 
I can't even imagine life without him which is so weird considering we have only had him for two weeks!

Things have been crazy with visitors and adjusting to life with a newborn but things are finally settling down. William of course is perfect and doing great! 
Mom on the other hand was sick the last few days but I am doing so much better now. Although our Halloween sucked because it rained and I was miserable we still had our annual party and everyone came and had a great time! 


We are so blessed to have a healthy happy baby! Thankfully Mommy and Daddy are even able to get some sleep throughout the night! Thank you Will!!!

Everyday he seems to grow and change! It makes me sad to think how fast he will grow! 
We are not looking forward to Daddy going back to work in a few days but we will make it through! 
Some of my favorite photos


Sorry for baby overload but hey he is so stinkin cute! 


3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that scrunchy face in his pumpkin pajamas! Hope you're all well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His little wrinkles crack me up! We are all doing we'll not looking forward to going back to work. How are you and Noelle?

      Delete
    2. His little wrinkles crack me up! We are all doing we'll not looking forward to going back to work. How are you and Noelle?

      Delete