Monday, December 16, 2013

Slow down baby boy

As I write this I can't believe our little William is eight weeks! How can that be! How can it be the 8 weeks ago we were blessed with the sweetest most precious baby boy! 


William is:
 
Sleeping through the night from about 9pm to 5 am . We are so very lucky. 

He is eating about 4oz every three hours and growing like a weed! 

He is such a happy and content baby. 

He loves being talked to and gives the biggest smiles! 

He is still sleeping in his rock n play in our room. 

He is taking reflex meds and now has thrush so he is taking medicine for that as well. 

He adores his Daddy when they play.

He loves to lay on his Dads chest 

He loves to cuddle with his Mommy 

He doesn't like tummy time to much but is really good at holding his head up. He has been rolling over for the last two weeks. Slow down baby. 

William is adjusting to Mommy back at work

Mommy is:

All cleared from the doctor

I am feeling much better with being able to do more.

I am getting sleep (thankfully)

Loving life as a Mommy

Crying every time I have to leave for work

Feeling blessed we have great family to help watch our little man 





2 comments:

  1. Oh he is SO sweet and perfect!! Today is my baby's first birthday and I'm dying! It feels like she should just be weeks old :( It goes by too fast!
    I'm glad that you're all doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can only imagine how you feel about how big your baby is! I feel like everyday I come home he is bigger!
      Thanks for visiting :)

      Delete