Monday, December 2, 2013

Weekend full of family, turkey and Christmas




This year has been the best holiday season yet! We get to celebrate the holidays with our sweet boy!

We celebrated Thanksgiving on Wednesday with my in laws because Nick had to work. It actually worked out really well and it made for an easier holiday. We tried to get together with his dads family but it didn't work out. 

Thursday I loaded up the car and Will and I headed to my parents for the day/night. We enjoyed great company and food. Will slept through it all. 
My cousin Kate and Will! This was her first time meeting him! We were so excited to see her and see her engagement ring and here about her new place and wedding plans. So happy for her! 


My beautiful sister holding him while I take a picture of his outfit.

Friday we ventured out with my parents for a little bit of Black Friday shopping. 

Saturday the whole family got together and we meet at Eckerts to get our Chrissy trees. It's been a family tradition to cut down our Chrismas tree for as long as I can remember, so I am so glad we can continue this tradition with Will. 

The kids

Me, Maggie , Emily, my sister in law Erin, Shawn and Oliver minus my husband( taking the picture) and my brother in law.

Sisters



It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! 

Sunday was a very lazy day for our little family. We watched Christmas movies and did a little cleaning. It was so nice. That night we met his Dads family and his sister for dinner. 

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend! 








No comments:

Post a Comment