Monday, December 16, 2013

Weekend update

How come the weekends go by so fast! 

Friday night Nick and I had a Christmas party at one of the firefighters house that Nick works with. I didn't want to leave the baby and wasn't sure about the weather but I'm so glad we went!
We had a blast and I'm so lucky for the bond between the firemen and the wives! 
Everyone is so friendly and we have a good time when we all get together. 

Saturday my sister was able to walk in her graduation ceremony. She had to take some time off to have her baby and be with her but she was determined to finish and I am so proud of her! 

The weather was bad early in the morning but we were able to have lunch as a family all 11 of us to celebrate! 

Sunday we went to breakfast just the three of us and did some major shopping. We were able to get some Christmas shopping done along with all the groceries we needed. 

We had a busy but great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment