Thursday, February 20, 2014

My favorite things

Getting my nails done! I know I know it's not necessary but I love to get them done. It's nice and relaxing and it makes me feel good! 

 Ok to say I love purses is an understatement I am obsessed with purses! I probably have over 100 purses. They are just something I love! 

Ice skating is a hobby I have done for years! I learned when I was little and my first job was a skate guard at our local ice rink! I use to even teach lessons. 


Taking pictures is another thing I absolutely could not live without! It's essential for everyday. I love to take pictures with my iPhone but my camera takes much better pictures! I'm still learning but getting much better! 

This is literally something I could not live without! Especially during the winter! I have horrible dry skin and this is a great lotion to help my skin! Jergens ultra healing is my all time favorite! 


Love my Avon glimmer stick eye liner is a great eyeliner. Goes on smoothly and twists to adjust to make more come out. 

Taking a walk on a nice day! Good for the body and mind! It's not only good exercise but it clears my mind from the day. Plus my walking buddy is pretty awesome! 

Then there are these two!! Melt my heart! These two love each other and take such good care of me! I am so lucky to have them in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment