Monday, February 10, 2014

Weekend wrap up

Not much to tell about our weekend. Daddy had to work all weekend so it was just me and William.  I'm not complaining I will take all the extra time I can get with him. 
Someone didn't want to take selfies! 

Friday after work my boys picked me up and we ran some errands. See I told you nothing fun here! We went to the bank, got an oil change, grocery shopped and then the fun part had Qdoba! I think I could eat there everyday. Friday night we ended up watching a movie and headed to bed early.

Saturday we did some housework and played all day! Saturday night we had girls night out( well William came) with my mom and sisters. We went to a new restaurant called Cheddars and it was amazing and great prices. 3.99 huge margaritas!!! 
He did so well during our outing out! 

Sunday we went to Church and I was a little nervous taking him all by myself but he was an angel baby. Sunday it snowed so we stayed inside cuddled and played. 

Hope you all had a great weekend! 





No comments:

Post a Comment