Thursday, February 27, 2014

Wedding weekend

Saturday morning we went to breakfast and headed home to pack for our trip to Branson for my sister in laws wedding.  Packing was difficult for me considering we have a four month old but I packed tons and felt like that was the best thing to do. 
I wasn't quite sure hat to expect on our almost five hour drive but William did awesome! 
He slept some, talked some and are some on our drive. 



When we finally got there we unloaded the car and headed to meet both inlaws for dinner. We ate at the Rowdy Beaver good good but crazy place!

And a much needed beverage!!

Sunday we spent the majority of the day at the outlet malls! 
Grandpa and William
Family photo



Monday was the wedding! 
The wedding was beautiful and way more than I expected. My sister in law and new brother in law really has an awesome time and it was very memorable! 







2 comments:

  1. I LOVED William in his tie!!! And this reminded me that I need a girls trip to Branson for shopping!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The tie definitely put the outfit together! I wish I would have shopped longer hehe!

      Delete