Saturday, May 31, 2014

4 weeks fit challenge


Well first off I can not believe it's been a month! 
I want to start by saying I am very proud of myself and everyone else. Could I have worked hard or could I have are better YES but I did it. 
I was definitely more active and I feel like it's just part of my routine now. My goal was to walk 4 days a week and every week I achieved that and actually has an extra day three out of four weeks.
It helped to have such a cute walking buddy and nice weather! 

I drank so much water while pregnant and now it's so hard at work to drink as much but I was able to get on about 64 oz a day. Definitely a goal to drink a little more every day. 

It's easier to get my fruit in then my veggies so I tried to get a veggie in with lunch and with dinner but didn't always happen at lunch. 

I'm so proud to say I have not got on the scale till this morning and I am down 4 lbs!!!! I am also super excited because my clothes fit better and people are asking if I have lost weight! 

Hopefully I can keep myself just as accountable in June as in May! I think having others who are there to help encourage made a huge difference! Thank you all for pushing me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment