Monday, May 19, 2014

Weekend wrap up

This weekend was another special weekend! Friday was my birthday and Sunday was William's baptism! 

Friday after work I went to the bank ran some errands and picked up Will and my Mom to meet my sister for dinner at Cheddars. We had a great dinner and fun drinks! 

Four person selfies are hard to do!!

One of my new favorite pictures! They both look so cute and happy! Can we just talk about how big my baby is getting? Slow down!!!
We did a little shopping and then we headed home! 

Saturday we picked up Nick from work and headed our for breakfast and running some errands before a surprise sprinkle shower. We went everywhere and then headed home so baby could nap! 
After his nap we were so excited to go to the super hero themed shower. Sadly I don't have any pictures! 

Sunday was so busy but a great day for our little man! Thanks to all our friends and family for making this a very special day! We are very lucky.


William I am so glad you have received the Holy Spirit surrounded by all your family. We are truly blessed! 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to William on his baptism!!! I have to plan my little guy's baptism too! I've slacked after going back to work! I can barely p;an on dinner lately nevermind anything big. Kuddos to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats how I felt but I had to pick a date and then I just had to finally do it! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete