Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Hello blog world



Hello Ladies,

I have been reading a lot of blogs lately and have really enjoyed reading about other peoples lives. I am not very exciting but I really would like to start blogging.

I am #2 of four children to the most wonderful parents a girl could ask for. I have one older brother and two younger sisters. We have had a lot going on this year.  I got married in May, my niece turned one in June and my brother got married in November. Whew!!! It has been crazy but an amazing year. I am so lucky and blessed to have such a loving, caring and helpful husband.

I was lucky enough to get to spend some time with my niece today since I am off work all week. She definitely keeps you busy but it is tons of fun! We played with toys, colored, made lunch, did the dishes, and hung up the laundry. She is growing so fast and the most incredible thing I have ever seen.

My husband and I have been married almost 8 months and I can't believe its been almost a year. Time sure does fly by. It has been an incredible 8 months! I look forward to many more months and years with him. I am so excited to start a family with him. ( well maybe in a few months we will discuss this)

I hope to read many more blogs and write many more stories. Hope you have a great night.




7 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Welcome to blogging!

    tip. turn of the code you have to type when posting a comment.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and add a followers button so people can follow you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok thanks I'll have to look into these thing! I will try and fix

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stopped over from the "Friday's letters" link up. I am excited to read about your journey :)

    PS... I am following via bloglovin!

    XO Lourdes

    ReplyDelete