Friday, December 28, 2012

The Final Friday of 2012





I can't believe how fast this year has went!



  1. December 14,2011 my best friend asked me to be his wife.
  2. April 2012 we had my bridal shower
  3. April 2012 we had my bachlorette party
  4. May 5, 2012 I married my best friend
  5. June 2012 we took our honeymoon
  6. June 2012 we hosted my nieces first birthday party
  7. August 2012 I started another year of teaching
  8. November 2012  my brother go married
  9. December 2012 we spent our first Christmas as a married couple.

What a great but busy year we have had! I am so excited to see what 2013 will bring to our family!  I want to make a new years resolution list with 13 items and periodically check to see what we have accomplished, and what we may need a little more help with. I still have to come up with a few more but I am anxious to get the ball rolling.



New years: I am so excited to be hosting our third party at our house! As a child Nick would always have family and friends at his Moms house and when we bought our house we decided we would hold that tradition here.  I can't wait for family, friends, food and great drinks. 


Dear weather:  I really need some SNOW!!!  Yes I am one of those people who love the cold weather.  I just wanted to see some snow this Christmas. It was on the forecast but of course nothing here. All I ask is for a bit it doesn't have to be a lot just a dusting would be nice. If you want I will take enough for a snow day from work :)


Dear house:   please clean yourself. I sure do like cleaning and I love a clean house but with Christmas and being so busy I have neglected you and it will take forever to clean you.  PS please do my laundry also.


What I love most about the holiday season is cutting down our Christmas tree and holiday scents from my warmers and candles. My family and I have cut down a real tree every year since I was born. It is such a nice tradition and it smells so good. Nick and I have been doing this tradition and hope to continue this for years to come. ( hopefully Eckerts can keep growing our trees).


Dear weekend:  Please go slow and let me enjoy this nice weekend with my husband. Nothing to exciting planned but you never know what may come up. 

Dear bank account:  please fill yourself even though I got paid today I still could use some help after Christmas.


Dear Bloggers:  Thanks to all that have read or given advice I hope to continue to learn how to do all this and make new friends!



Have a great weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment