Thursday, March 27, 2014

Transitioning to the crib

I am having such a hard time letting William go. I really am ready I think I just don't want it to happen. It's not necessary because he still fits into his RNP but I want him to use his room. 

I think it will be hard I will miss him but I kinda think it's necessary. I always feel like I need to be in my room with him as the monitor is in his room. This also means the lights have to be off so nothing can be done in our bedroom after 730. 

I have mixes feelings about it. I'm ready but I don't want him to be big. I need help!

He naps in his crib and does really well but I will miss being able to look at him. I am also really nervous not hearing him. I am also worried about being able to fall back asleep with walking across the hall. 

I know whatever we decide will be best for us all but I keep telling myself as long as he still fits he can sleep in my room. 




1 comment:

  1. I worried about all the same things!! We put Mav in his room at 2 weeks and he was a champ. I bawled my eyes out the first two nights. If your monitor is anything like ours, I can hear EVERY little creak in his room. I haven't had an issue with falling back asleep either - sleep is a precious thing! LOL

    ReplyDelete