Monday, March 31, 2014

Weekend wrap up



What a great weekend it has been. So sad it is Monday already. 

Friday after work I went to my Moms to pick up Will and he was sleeping so we ended up spending most of the evening there. We went to a place in town to have fish and shrimp. It was delish!

Saturday we meet my mom at Kohls and did a little spring/summer shopping for Will. I also got a great deal in the head shoulders knees and toes dog for Easter. Regular price is 32.99 got it for 13. Saturday evening we headed to have movie night at Daddy's work. We had so much fun visiting the firehouse and seeing Daddy. 


Our little fireman!!! We are popcorn , chatted with the firemen and watched Monsters University!

Sunday we took a trip to Sainte Geneive Missouri and it was so much fun. We rode the ferry enjoyed some wine and good food. 

 

Sunday evening we are dinner at Nicks dads house and we had one crabby baby who hadn't napped. He finally napped on me and then we headed home. 





2 comments:

  1. We attempted Kohls on Saturday and someone, no names mentioned, threw a fit. So I just dropped our stuff and had to leave. I took Mav to hang with the firefighters Saturday too. LOL My Dad is a retired officer who fills in from time to time and he was working Sat so I went to vist. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG we were at Kohls and there was this little boy maybe 3 acting a fool. I don't know how the mom didn't run away and leave right away.

      Delete