Tuesday, March 18, 2014

William 4 months

Well he is almost five months but I wanted to make sure to write down his milestones. 

We are so blessed to have you as our son! You are funny, handsome, adorable, cute and amazing! We are so lucky to have a healthy happy baby! You light up our world more than you know! 

Likes: 
You love to play in your jumper. Your feet finally reach the floor.
You started cereal this month and you weren't sure at first but you love it now! 
You love a blanket and you love it over your face. 
You sleep great a home but don't sleep when you visit Nonnie one day a week.

You have recently started fighting your sleep even though your exhausted! 

You love looking at your feet and hands! Last night you actually put your toes in your mouth!!!
You try to sit up any chance you get and if I hold your feet you can get all the way up!  
You love to babble and mimic Mommy! 
 
At your four month appointment you were 14 lbs even and 25.5 inches long! You can barely fit in 3 month clothes. 3-6 fit best and 6 you will grow into soon! 


You are hardly ever fussy unless your hungry or tired. You love to go for a walk and you always fall asleep. We are ready for warm weather with lots of walks. 

 

You are my sunshine my only sunshine you make me happy.... You are my love my son my whole world! I'll love you forever I'll like you for always as long as I'm living my baby you'll be!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hey! I follow you on Instagram (Melissa_Lea), but I'm hopping over here to follow your blog as well. Happy 4 months! William is such a cutie! Hope you are having a good day!

    ReplyDelete