Sunday, March 2, 2014

Weekend wrap up





What a great weekend we had as a family! 

Friday after work we spent some time playing with William and we headed out for trivia night with my family. We did awesome and had such a great time! We won second place and received our money back. I sure did miss our little man though! I received a few pictures while we were out.
Sometimes throughout the night you just got bags full of Jell-O shots. Love that my uncle took a picture with us!
Gotta love the hubby

Saturday we we're suppose to do Mardi Gras but we didn't want to leave our little man so early since we didn't see him the night before. Kinda lazy Saturday morning didn't get out of bed till 9 good job William! 
We went to my grandmas and met my mom and Dad and niece help pick up sticks from her house.
She really appreciated all the help!
After grandmas we headed to the grocery store and then met a Nicks mom at Fast Eddies! 
Love me some fast Eddies!!! Great Food and drinks! Hadn't been there in so long and it was so nice to get out!

After Fast Eddies we played a few games at out house and just hung out!
William played as well!


Sunday we had some bad weather so we stayed home did some laundry, cleaned the office and straightened William's room. Then we watched the Oscars and went to bed. 

What a great weekend full of family, fun & favorites!! See what I did there! Hehe

Hope you all had a good weekend! I'm going yo continue my weekend with an extra day off! Thank you Casmir Pulaski!












No comments:

Post a Comment