Monday, July 27, 2015

Approaching the end of summer

Wah wah wah... I have to show up in the classroom a week from today. I'm not ready to leave my sweet little family. I feel like we had a great summer but I still feel like there is so much I still want to do. 
This year I start a new chapter at work. I am excited to be teaching a full day preschool program. I don't know what I'm going to do with only 20 instead of 40 children this year. This will be my 7 year teaching and I'm pretty sure I love it more and more each year! 
Change was hard for me. I really needed a change of scenery but was nervous to get out of my comfort zone. Now that I have made the decision I am anxious to see what this year has in store for me. 
Leaving these two is going to be hard again but we will adjust. I know God has a plan for us and everything will work out the way he wants it to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment