Sunday, July 12, 2015

Weekend wrap up

Friday was grocery shopping day in our household. We were gone all week and had no food! We lead an exciting life :) 

Saturday we had swim lessons. He has improved so much and loves it! 

Then we had my nephews first birthday. It was outside and it was so HOT! It was superhero themed and William was batman! 
Can't believe this little cutie is 1 
Then after the birthday party we had my Uncles 75th birthday party. He was so shocked! 
Sunday was spent cleaning and getting the house ready to sell. We had a great dinner and meet Grandma and Grandpa for ice cream.
Then we enjoyed a family walk. Great ending to our weekend. 



3 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm Brittney and I found your blog from Bloglovin! I just wanted to you to know that I've followed your blog and I'm hoping that we can connect! I love seeing pictures of peoples lives and yours seem so interesting. Anyway...I'm rambling on but I hope that we can become great friends! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As an vape enthusiast for many years, I have collected a large number of vape products. Here are a few of my commonly used ones:
    vaporesso renova zero pod kit
    Vaporesso Swag II VW Box Mod
    vaporesso target pm80 pod system

    vaporesso gtx one vape mod,

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete