Tuesday, July 28, 2015

William

I can't believe in just three short months we will have a 2 year old! 
How can that be? It seems like just yesterday we were bringing him home. I can't believe how much he has grown and what he has learned. 
Although, right now he throws fits or tantrums which aren't my favorite but he is the coolest! He amazes me everyday and I am so lucky to be his Mommy.  
William is calling all family by their names and lives to go through all the names. 
He loves food and Aqua as he calls it! He loves to be outside and loves to be in the water. He loves to stack things, play with cars and loves anything that makes noise.
William you are the happiest baby. We love watching you grow and learn! You are such a good eater and love to sleep. For you I am so grateful for! Your dad and I love you forever! 


No comments:

Post a Comment