Thursday, July 30, 2015

Things I'm looking forward to

As the summer comes to a fast haunt with school starting I can't help but think of a few things I'm looking forward to. 

Getting my hair done is just one thing that always makes you feel good. My hair is finally at a length that is manageable for the big hair that I have. Keeping it longer weighs it down keeping it from being so big and frizzy. 

I'm pretty sure right now getting a nice manicure before school starts just sounds like a great idea! 


Looking at other vehicles. Well really we are just looking but sometimes even just looking can be stressful. We aren't in a big hurry but it's always nice to have options. 


We have an IKEA going up in STL that's so close that I can go everyday! It should be done in a few months but I can't wait to go in one! Hopefully we will sell our house soon and I can buy all new things! 

Last but not least I can't wait till fall! Although, fall has Sa whole new meaning when your baby is born in the fall. I need time to slow down! 

No comments:

Post a Comment