Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Baby names

Why does deciding on a baby name have to be so hard. I really just thought once we knew what baby Davis was this would be an easy thing. I was wrong! I thought for sure Nick would want a jr but I'm not so sure that's the case. We have a few other names picked out but nothing is really being talked about.

Is it something I just feel like is not that important quite yet or do I feel like I or we don't have to make a decision until he gets here? It seems like every time I want to try to name him I get side tracked or we just can't decide.

We would really like a traditional or family name.

Nicholas (after his dad)
Luke ( we both just like this)
Jack ( after my family)
Charles or Charlie ( after his family)
William ( his family)
Henry ( his family)
Owen
Benjamin


How do some people make decisions right away? I think maybe the name will be our secret.

I'm thinking baby Davis may not have a name till he comes out!

4 comments:

  1. I like all your names!! We decided on ours pretty easily surprisingly!! Now we just need to know what Baby H's gender is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We still don't have a name at 30 weeks! Once we knew we were having a girl, it was SO hard for me! We won't be sharing her name once we do pick one because I can't bear the thought of someone making a comment on it and feeling like I should change my mind after it took so long to pick a name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree I think it will just be something no one will know till he is here!

      Delete