Monday, July 1, 2013

Baby nursery, baby registry and date day with my husband






                                                              samisheninagans.com


What a great weekend we had! I'm sure everyone is feeling this way today, especially knowing it's a short week!


Friday was all about the baby. We knew we wanted to do a few things this weekend and some of those things were

get supplies for baby nursery

start the baby nursery

go see a movie

have a nice lunch date

go for a drive

finish our baby registry


Friday I had a doctor appointment and had to drink the dreading orange drink for my glucose test. Well let me tell you the orange really wasn't that bad. I really was like orange soda just a little sweeter. Well since I couldn't eat before the test I was starving after we got the ok that mom and baby were doing well, we went to IHOP for breakfast and did a little shopping for the baby room. We decided that we would get supplies and start the baby room tomorrow. Our rest of the night consisted of taking a long drive and getting Fro Yo.






Well Saturday we got up and decided I guess we will go start getting supplies for the baby nursery. Since we can't fit the molding in our car we had to borrow Nick's dads truck. Well we got to home depot and decided what we wanted and had them cut them and came home. Well.... when we got home our ( I mean his measurements were not right). Poor guy. So we set off for our second trip to home depot well by the third time we had everything including the paint I refused to go back.

He worked so hard cutting wood and figuring out how to get all the angels right it was a tough job.


Sunday he finished the molding and the chair rail and it looks great.


Day 1




Day two




Sunday involved sleeping in and hours of baby registry. It was a lot of fun but a lot of stuff to get! Makes it all a little more real.

We cant wait for our little man!




Then we set off to see a movie and let me tell you I was ready for some relaxation.

We saw world war Z and it was pretty good even I didn't mind it. 
I really came for the popcorn and candy



Hope you all had a great weekend!



8 comments:

  1. yay for getting set up for the baby!! I love going to movies! it's all about the popcorn :)!
    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
      Sounds like you had a great weekend as well!

      Delete
  2. Love all the baby things getting done! It's so much fun to start checking off the big things. I liked my glucose drink, too. I had the lime and thought it was pretty good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh...can't wait to start the nursery!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS You commented on my blog where I can't respond to you! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi lady! Where are new pics of this little baby?!?!?!?! I see it's been a while since you posted and there's nothing better than newborn pics!!

    ReplyDelete