Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Wrap up



This weekend seemed to fly by...... It wasn't as exciting as everyone else it seems because mine involved working all weekend!





Speaking of working me and Nick have been working our tails off.... It will all be back to normal soon!

Vacation in 10 days!!!


Panama City Beach here we come!



It is going to be so nice to take a baby moon before he gets here. 

WE  are hoping to have the nursery painted and furniture up before we go.  (YIKES)



Baby movements: 
seems to be moving all the time now... kicks and movements are getting stronger

Rings on/ off
rings are sitll on but on a hot humid day it gets a little uncomfortable

Gender:
Little boy

Maternity clothes
maternity leggings are the best ....
nice long tank tops now that the weather changed

Progress:
Baby is a little over 26 weeks and is the size of a cucumber.. He is getting so big
I have been feeling great. I have been trying to get walks in every morning  and that seems to help keep my energy level up.

Cravings:
Still don't like fresh green beans ( something I could eat before pregnancy)
I tried peanut butter again and baby didn't seem to mind it ( didn't like early in pregnancy)
Ice cream I cant get enough of it! Also something I didn't like in the beginning.

Babies room:
Chair rail and molding is up there is one coat of paint on the walls. 
Anxious to see it all done and with the furniture and bedding.


What I am looking forward to:

Seeing everyone at our baby shower which is next month1

Going on vacation!

Seeing the finished baby room

Deciding on a name



2 comments:

  1. I bought a "pregnancy" band when I had my kids. An inexpensive plain wedding band that was a bit larger and more comfortable so that I didn't look like an unwed mom but I could still feel my fingers! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's a great idea when they get a bit tighter! I don't want people staring at me and judging me without a ring :)

      Delete