Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Baby update 14 weeks

I am so anxious to know whether you are a boy or girl. I had been feeling like this baby was a girl but I have been having second thoughts.( I am going to be so excited either way )

I am so excited to pick out furniture and design your room. We still have to clear out some stuff but Daddy will be starting that soon. Your Dad has been so cute during the pregnancy. He has been so excited and so good about taking care of your Mommy!

Your Aunts and Uncles and grandparents are so excited for you to be here! You will be one loved baby! Your Aunt Maggie is so excited to buy you things once we find out boy/girl.

We were lucky to get to see you again at our 12 week appointment. You wouldn't cooperate with the doppler so we had to do an ultrasound :) . You were do cute and have grown so much! You even put on a show for your Daddy and me! You stretched and waved and moved all over.

Things you don't like:
Peanut butter
Ice cream
Fresh green beans

Morning sickness:
So far I have been so lucky and have had none!!

What I am looking forward to:
Hearing your heart beat
Feeling you move
Finding out whether you are a boy or girl








No comments:

Post a Comment