Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Rainy Tuesday


Baby update:

Things are going really well for me during this pregnancy. I have been blessed with no morning sickness! Hallelujah!

I am so tired but I have begun getting some energy back. I am anxiously awaiting my next appointment but more importantly then that I am looking forward to finding out the sex of the baby. Either way I will be so thrilled but I cant wait to just buy a few things.

Lately my allergies have been a mess.... I still take my allergy meds but crap I want to rip my eyes out!

My baby is almost 16 weeks and growing by leaps and bounds I woke up this morning and I feel like my belly just popped out!



Week at a glance:

This weekend I become the a godparent for the first time. I am so excited to be Harpers godparent and so honored. I can not wait!

This weekend is going to fly by. I have to work Friday night and Saturday during the day at Busch Stadium. I will be one tired momma. ( Weird to say that)

I am so jealous of all these people going on vacation and getting tan. I want to go on vacation.

I made beef stroganoff last night and let me tell you it was delicious. I am so sick of eating the same ole same ole all the time. I need new recipes .

Hope you all have a Terrific Tuesday! Hope your not having a rainy Tuesday as well.





2 comments: