Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Telling our parents we were expecting

Telling our parents:


When we told my sister we told her over Face Time. While we were talking to Harper our niece we asked her if she was ready to have a new cousin?
My sister couldn't believe it she said what are you serious?

Then we both cried about it... she was so excited to become an Aunt!


Then we went to Nick's moms house and we decided we would put a sign on his sister Hillarys dog that said  I'm going to be a cousin.




These are not the best pictures but it was all we could get out of the dog.

His sister got it right away after we put it on him and she cried and hugged us both.
His mom wasn't there yet but we waited till she came home and she didn't get it. She gave Hillary a hard time about getting another animal and how she isn't allowed to get anymore.
Then after a few minutes she finally got it!

We were so excited to finally tell everyone!


Then the next day we told my parents







The bottle of wine has a story behind it. I received an amazing wine rack with wine in it. Each wine had a certain label to tell you when to drink it.
Some said
First Dinner Party
First Fight
First Anniversary
First Baby

Well as soon as I put that bottle of wine on the table my mom lost it. She was so excited she screamed. My Dad just kept saying Thank You and how awesome is this. They are so very excited to be grandparents for the second time.


Then we went and told Nick's Dad and I think he was in complete shock that is boy was having a baby of his own.




No comments:

Post a Comment