Thursday, April 25, 2013

Life at the moment

Life at the moment has been amazing! We are getting ready to celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary! ( yes 1 year already) I can't believe it! Do you have any suggestions on something to do?

Work at the moment... Kids at the moment know the end is in sight. My little preschoolers are so very good! They are starting to get a little crazy! I am so sad about my kiddos I've had for two years for them to graduate! It will be bitter sweet!

Family at the moment..... I literally have an amazing family. I am so in love with my little niece and can't wait for more nieces or nephews! I also love my two sisters and my two sister in laws. I'm so lucky to have a great brother and a pretty cool brother in law.


Baby at the moment... Feels like Tuesday I just popped out! I'm so anxious for our appointment next week and can't wait to see if baby Davis is a boy or a girl. I have mixed feelings on what I think the baby is. I think girl and Nick thinks boy. We will see soon. Can't believe I'm almost sixteen weeks it will go by so quickly.

Hope everyone has a great Thursday and enjoy the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment