Saturday, January 4, 2014

2 month update

I am a little late on his two month update but with the holidays and all the hustle and bustle I have been a little preoccupied.

Will is an amazing baby and I am so lucky to get to be his Mommy. I am enjoying every minute I get to be with him.  He truly is the most amazing thing that has happened to me.



TWO months old already! Where has the time gone!


- Will loves to be talked to.
- Will loves to smile and smiles with his whole face
- Will is still eating four ounce bottles every three hours
-Will is starting to grasp onto things ( especially Mommies hair)
-Will is recognizing Mommy and Daddy
-Will follows Mommy or Daddy when they walk by him and say HI
-Will rolls over from belly to back
-Will is still sleeping all night ( hopefully this continues to go well)
-Will has started sleeping in his crib for naps( transitioning him into his own room soon)



Doctor update:

-Will is doing great
-Will is in the 25th % in height
-Will is in the 45% in weight
-Will is in the 95% in head circumference
 -Will weights 11 lbs 9 oz and is 23.25 inches long
-Will had to get shots this visit for the first time ( I am pretty sure it was harder on me than him)
-Will has reflux meds for his spit up
-Will has a watery eye so he is taking eye drops for a clogged tear duct

Doctor says we are doing a great job and Will is looking great.

All in all we are getting a routine down and enjoying watching him grow and learn.
Daddy is doing a great job while Mommy has to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment