Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Christmas Recap

This year was extra special having Will for the holidays! While I was pregnant, this was all I could think about. All I would think about is how I would dress him, what we would do, where we would go and what traditions we would start. 
We are so blessed to have a healthy happy baby! 
Plus holiday outfits are super cute! 

We went to brunch on Christmas Eve morning with Nick's dad and step mom. They were way beyond generous to us and William. We are so lucky to have them.
Next year will be so much fun! Plus Will is getting a girl cousin in April. 

Then Christmas Eve night we went and spent time with everyone on my side of the family. 
Look how cute!!

Christmas morning we were going everywhere but it was an amazing day and a great first Christmas for William.
Of course another outfit but gosh he is cute!
          Just a few of my presents









No comments:

Post a Comment