Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Late weekend post

I know it's Wednesday but life as a new mom gets a little crazy sometimes. I would like to recap my weekend. 

Friday after work I headed to the bank then tried to talk the hubby into going out to dinner. We ended up going to the store then made dinner at home. If I had to cook I guess I should make one of my faves so beef stroganoff hit the spot. We ended up watching a movie after Will went to sleep and that was so nice. We watched American Hustle and it just wasn't good. 

Saturday day was very low key just hung out. Saturday night we had my cousins 12th birthday party. I can't believe he is 12. After the party I headed to a wine/painting party at a friends house. The kids played while the parents painted. I had a great time and it was a lot of fun.
Pretty good I think! I am not artsy at all!

Sunday we decided we would have a family day since the weather would be so nice. It was the perfect day! We haven't had a nice day really since Will was born. We took lots of walks and enjoyed sunshine. 

We visited Cliff Cave Park and it was really cool. We could see the river and walk along the bluffs. We also saw a bald eagle. 
Someone feel asleep from all the fresh air! We enjoyed lunch outside and all in all had a great trip out. 
Sunday night we visited Grandma and Grandpa and had dinner at there house.




No comments:

Post a Comment