Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Ash Wednesday




Oh fat Tuesday why did you make me eat so much!

Today starts lent and this will last until Easter! Usually we strive to give up something for these few weeks . It is usually something most days you cant live without. On Fridays we also give up meat.

Well today isn the day. Its Ash Wednesday and we give up meat today so I guess I will have PBJ for lunch.


This last few weeks (well always) I have a lot to be thankful for. I am lucky to have great family, great job, a roof over my head, food on my table and a wonderful husband. I feel especially thankful lately.


Usually I try to give up soda, junk food, sweets or fast food but I am not really sure what I will do this time. I usually try to give up something and then try to do something to better myself such as being more aware of birthdays, being not so cranky, sending something nice to someone but this year I have no ideas,


Maybe I should give up my electronic devices while enjoying time with my husband
Maybe I should give up eating out and always cook at home
Maybe I should give up procrastinating on my house
Maybe I should give up spending money
Maybe I should give up eating carbs
Maybe I should give up chips


WHAT DO YOU THINK?


Ok time for randomness:

I really want to take a Yoga class

I really want to eat meat today since I cant have any? WHY IS THIS!

I have a Valentines date with my Mom and Grandma tomorrow. My husband is working.

I have been craving waffles so I made some this morning




No comments:

Post a Comment