Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday

                                                  http://www.thesweetseasonblog.com


Dear Friday: Thank God you are here! You took a long time to visit us this week. It has been a stressful crazy week. I am hopeful after this weekend everything will settle a bit. PLEASE! 

Dear Mardi Gras: I am excited to be spending all of tomorrow downtown for the Mardi Gras festivities. I went last year for the first time and we had a blast. I cant wait to see all the floats, to get beads, to drink, and to freeze my butt off.
IT will all be worth it.


Dear Finger nails: I promise to get you filled in the weekend so you don't look like crap

Dear hair : I promise to get you done or at least figure out something to do with you this week.

Dear Country music: you are the only thing that gets me through my working lunch break. THANK YOU

Dear blog friends: thank you for reading my non sense. I cant wait to be better at this!

Dear Car: Please get fixed soon and don't ever get broken again... OK

Dear GYM : I promise to visit you a lot this next week.

Dear Target: I am coming to see you tonight. Please be nice.

2 comments:

  1. UGH! I just got my nails done a week and a half ago and they already look they need a fill! Fake nails are too much work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree but I love having them done! It makes my short fat fingers look better!

      Thanks for visiting!

      Delete