Monday, February 11, 2013

weekend update

                                                          www.samisshenanigans.com


Hello weekend was all I could think about on Friday....

Friday I went and ran some errands right after work. I stopped by my sisters and saw this cute little thing.

Then I did a little shopping and scored two Nike workout shirts for 6 bucks.

Saturday we got up early to pick up my husband and headed to breakfast before Mardi Gras.

We parked a little bit away but we stood right where the parade started so not the heart of the festivities! We got there early and it was cold!

Sunday we did some major grocery shopping and got plenty of fruits and veggies.


and a healthy shake for lunch



Then I had to organize our tupperware cabinet!  I know I lead an exciting life!




No comments:

Post a Comment