Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day Update


Yesterday was so much fun! It was one of the best days I have had in a long time.

FIRST part of the day we had  our class Valentine's Day party. The kids were so excited to bring their friends a Valentine and a treat.





For snack we made pink rice krispe  treats in the classroom and we all loved them..




We had so much fun cooking, decorating our treat bags and dancing! 
I was so lucky to have 40 sweet little Valentine's!


One of the books we read today in class was a book we read earlier in the week but they all requested it. This make me laugh because its a book from my childhood.



but they love it and can help me read it.

One of my presents I received is from one of the sweetest little boys I have.
He picked them out himself and wrote and drew a beautiful card.
Proud teacher right here!


Well after receiving these flowers and telling my husband I got flowers today and he had competition..... little did I know in about 10 minutes I received a beautiful bouquet from my sweet husband at work! I have never got flowers at work!
Great Job Nick!


Then I had two pretty cute ladies as my Valentine's that evening. My mom and I took my grandma to look for a new coat. JcPenny's has all coats for 24 dollars.


Then of course I had to try on some too!


Then we headed to Olga's for dinner.
Love these two ladies!


soup salad and snackers 


Couldn't have asked for a better day since my love was working!








No comments:

Post a Comment