Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Harper's First Blues Game



Yesterday afternoon as I was leaving work my phone rang and it was my husband...... he doesn't usually call or chat on the phone.
He wanted to know if we wanted to go to the Blues game.  Well  DUH! We were watching Harper that evening since Maggie works the hockey games so I was very hesitant to say yes ! How could a 19 month old sit through a Blues game. Well........... a 19 month old could sure run around a sweet during the Blues game. You got that right we sat in a SUITE last minute.

WE were able to have free parking, free tickets, free food and free drinks all thanks to my mother in law. We decided we would be nice and invite my brother and sister in law


sorry didn't need the flash


We had so much fun even if they didnt play the greatest! 
Sorry Harper I didn't bring you to a winner!

Veggie tray

Chips and dip


Forgot the picture of the dessert cart!
OH MY GOSH was all this delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment