Monday, February 4, 2013

Why does the weekend go by so fast?

                                                          www.samisshenanigans.com

wow this weeked went by fast! Tell me I am not the only one who feels this way?

Friday I left work and wasn't feeling well AGAIN! I took a nap and felt better and decided I was heading to the hospital to see baby Jaxson. Me and my sister, my mom and Harper all piled in my sisters car to see this sweet baby boy and his Mama!



Saturday I did  absolutely nothing but sleep and watch Greys Anatomy! (I started it on Netflix and I cant stop). This is what happens when your husband works the weekend.
I did do a little housework.

Sunday was not what I had planned at all. I went to get my husband from work and this is what happened,
 Well we had unexpected 6 inches of snow on Sunday morning. I slid and hit a guard rail. My poor car. I am so thankful that i didn't hit anyone and no one hit me and that I am ok. What a scary experience! My first accident :(

Well it is drive able so we headed to my parents for Super Bowl

this cutie was there!

we sang Happy Birthday to my sister Maggie! ( her birthday was Saturday)
and this cutie

We ate tons of food and had birthday cake! I will be starting back on my diet today!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Who did you want to win in the Super Bowl or did you not care?




4 comments:

  1. oh, sorry about your car! but so glad no one was hurt!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a crazy day! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  2. Oh no! Car accidents are the worst.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are especially the first one! I am just glad that I wasn't and I dint't hurt anyone else!
      Thanks for visiting!

      Delete